The Current is seeking public input on its new proposed bus schedules.
This second round of public input is to solicit comment on the draft schedules. Similar to the first round of outreach, surveys will be solicited from riders, non-riders, and businesses. Staff will also meet with Town Manager Peter Elwell and the Brattleboro Select Board. Two public meetings will be held July 23rd at 11:00 am and 5:00 pm at the Brattleboro Select Board Meeting Room.
The second round of surveys will run from July 5-August 3. VTrans and the SEVT Board of Directors will approve final changes based on the second round of public input and will start designing the new route schedule brochure. It will be mailed to everyone in Brattleboro and West Brattleboro and will give riders a three-week notice before it goes into effect hopefully around October 8th.
There are two surveys below – one for riders and one for non-riders.
Proposed Schedule Changes
Brattleboro Bus Service Maps
Click the image for the full size map.
- Surveys about proposed system — July 5 – August 3, 2018
- Public meeting – July 23, 2018, 11 am & 5 pm at the Brattleboro Select Board Meeting Room
- Final changes in response to comments – up to August 10
- Distribute new schedules – September 2018
- Begin new service – October 8, 2018